Fallen Titan - Dungeon for Micro Circuits
A downloadable poster dungeon
The #1 hottest toy in the Silicon Lands! Buy Now!*
"The robots are crossing the dangerous pass in the Chrome Mountains when the scenery suddenly changes: encrusted in the mountainside, a giant metal head blocks the passage. This titan roamed the lands ages ago. Now, its empty body is the only way through the Chrome Mountains."
* Action figure not included
The Fallen Titan is a mecha-crawling poster dungeon for Micro Circuits, but it can easily be adapted to other sci-fi systems.
Mecha-crawling means the characters will crawl through rooms inside a giant, fallen robot, a positronic being from ages ago.
Poster dungeon means everything you need to know about the dungeon fits in a beautiful A3 poster. After you play the adventure, you can hang it on your wall!
- A whole new Micro Circuits adventure;
- A fully drawn map by amazing artist Fellipe Silva (@coolwayinn);
- The opportunity to crawl inside a giant, dead mecha;
- New modules and artifacts for Micro Circuits;
- A short puzzle inspired by the game Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes;
- A beautiful poster.
In order to download this poster dungeon you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.